REAL TALK IF THERES A FIRE AT MY SCHOOL I AM NOT WALKING IN AN ORDERLY FASHION AND THEN GETTING MY NAME MARKED OFF IM RUNNING FOR MY LIFE AND IM TAKING MY GOD DAMN BAG WITH ME
one time there was an unscheduled fire alarm and i just happened to have my bag on my shoulder when it went off so my teacher made me go back into what, to his knowledge, was a burning building so i could put my bag back
Once in primary school (I was 9? 10?) they had a fire alarm but we were never told about them beforehand, so these two boys and me ran from the fourth floor all the way to safety outside…only for a teacher to call us back up so we could walk in ‘an orderly fashion, two in a row, holding hands’. I’ve never been so scared of dying in my life before…
- What I say: I'm going to sleep.
- What I mean: I'm going to turn off the computer and read fanfictions on my mobile until 5am.
#UGH GOD UR NOT GOOD AT THIS ACTING THING STOP #OKAY BECAUSE STOP ACTING WITH YOUR EYES #YOUR ENTIRE BODY LANGUAGE SHOWS ASSASSIN BUT YOUR EYES SHOW SCARED CHILD HE’S STILL BUCKY IN HIS EYES #SHOVE A KNIFE UP MY ASS #IT’LL HURT LESS (norocket)
you know what I do when I don’t like a character?
- I don’t talk about them.
- I don’t go into their tag.
- If I see an edit of them, I ignore it.
- I may even blacklist their name if the dislike is strong enough.
you know what I don’t do when I don’t like a character?
- go in their tag
- reblog edits of them just to complain
- make posts about them
- in general, I don’t waste my time and breath on them
it’s….it’s a remarkably simple concept
it makes life a whole lot nicer